Soaring, Training, Growing for 35 Years!
The 2018 Affordable Housing Conference and Annual Meeting offers something for everyone! This year’s conference is conveniently located at the NEW Embassy Suites by Hilton, Noblesville Indianapolis Conference Center off Interstate 69 in Noblesville, Indiana. This location offers 25,000 sq. ft. of conference space, ample FREE parking and is close to the Hamilton Town Center.
We’ll hear from industry experts from across the nation including Toni Blake, Scott P. Moore, Angelita Fisher, Matt Rayburn, Doug Wright, Megan Orser, Jillian Toole, and MANY MORE!
It’s almost time for the 2018 AHAIN Affordable Housing Conference and Annual Meeting!
Here’s a list of Five Things to Remember:
1. Registration begins at 7:30 am on Wednesday, October 17th!
2. Sessions begin promptly at 9 am on Wednesday and 8:30 am on Thursday. Make sure you arrive early enough to get a good seat!
3. Pack your business cards! Not only are they essential in your networking efforts, but there are also lots of exhibitors with great prizes for those who are willing to drop a business card into their drawing!
4. Get a jump start on your list of must-see sessions and speakers! Check out our FULL conference schedule and start planning how YOU will make the most of #ahainconf18: https://ahainconf.org/schedule/
5. Keep your eyes and wallets out for the AHAIN Silent Auction that will run in tandem with the Networking Reception on Wednesday evening. All proceeds go to the AHAIN Scholarship Fund. Savvy tech toys, gift baskets, and sporting event tickets are yours for the bidding! Still interested in donating to the Silent Auction? It’s not too late! Contact Jesse Roth at email@example.com.